Monday, December 20, 2010

How to get your babysitter in trouble....

or - in reality - how to get your babysitter to THINK she's going to be in trouble.

I guess that Jacob ran into a table on Saturday night while Brian and I were at a holiday party - nothing major, just a bruise on his leg. While the babysitter was helping him / figuring out what the problem was - Allison colored the dog pink. Now - why Astro stood there and accepted being colored on may be more a statement about his desire for attention than his desire to be pink. "Who cares? It feels like she's petting me!"

Anyway, this was nearly the first thing out of the babysitters mouth when we got home and I think she wondered if we were going to be mad. However, it was about all Brian and I could do to stop laughing. Oh well - Astro needed a bath anyway!!

No comments: