Wednesday, October 15, 2008

On my honor

Allison is now a girl scout Daisy - something I'm pretty sure they didn't have when I started girl scouts. She had her first meeting this afternoon, and I went as the parent helper (NOT leader). They learned the Girl Scout Pledge, which I'm pretty sure has changed a little bit too.



In our first true case of "perhaps our kid does have a common name," of 14 girls there was an Allison, two Allie's, an Ellie, and an Alyssa. I believe the three Allison's are each in a different kindergarten class. Oh well - can't change it now (and probably wouldn't even if we could).

Jacob had an unusually rough day today. His teacher said he was very contrary, which wasn't his usual MO. I don't know what the deal is, but I do know that since he "went to bed" he's had to pee three times. (I'm not sure he REALLY had to pee three times).

No comments: