This photo is for Dad - who asked the other day if we had any snow. I am still slightly amazed at my new perception of what constitutes "a lot of snow." The kids had a snow day today and it took me completely by surprise. Like - "it's 8am and the kids are putting on their snow pants to go to school and I just happened to see an e-mail" - kind of surprised.
We did not get a snow day when we got 9 inches of snow. This was a measly 4 with about 2 more to come. Not only that, at 8am it was practically not snowing at all. So, yeah, unexpected. I think maybe the school district was like "you know - we do have this extra built in snow day and it's almost March, so what the hell?"
We spent the morning hanging out with friends and the afternoon cleaning (me), making a huge mess (Allison), and playing video games followed by playing outside (Jacob). At least my school was cancelled too - though it's totally going to throw a wrench in my schedule.
No comments:
Post a Comment