Saturday, March 10, 2012

Cleaning Post #2

"Don't make me dust!!" yells Jacob.  Dusting the piano room is his chore/consequence for some behavior last night.  He asked that I choose something other than taking away his video games.  I thought dusting would be simple.  It led to a near meltdown.  "Can't I do vacuuming?"  Sorry.... too early.  (who would choose vacuuming over dusting??)

The problem was apparently that Jacob had never dusted and therefore thought it would be a big project.  Once he realized there was no ipad until his dusting was done, he went to work.  "Hey, I kindof like this...... just a little."

Quality.... eh, not so great.  I'll get the white glove out next time.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Let me know when he gets in trouble again - he can come here and dust. I definitely choose vacuuming over dusting so there's lots of dusting to be done here!