Generally, I love calendars (they are like "To Do" lists for time). However, right now, I'm in a love/hate relationship with my Google calendar. I'm inescapably drawn to it - and yet at the same time it creates an incredible amount of panic.
My new online courses go live in 1 week - my face-to-face classes start in 2 weeks. The remaining August days are filled with all those things I wanted to get done this summer but didn't - and not the fun stuff either... the "take-the-car-in-for-that-recall" kind of stuff. You'd think that the looming deadlines and the "No, I have NOT finished that syllabus" would provide some motivation. Instead, I'm like a deer caught in the headlights with my heart racing but my legs locked. This should be a fun year.
1 comment:
I feel for you. The start of school is so stressful. Wish we were closer to Appleton so I could help you out.
Post a Comment