During the writing of the below blog post - the following events were occurring downstairs:
A girl was dousing her hair and her doll's hair in detangler spray, "refilling" the windex bottle with Cascade dishwasher cleaner (like Jet-Dry; same color), proceeding to wash the back door glass with "Windex/Cascade", and doodling/smudging hearts all over the neighbor's Get Well card. I think I made it calmly through the first 4 - but released an exasperated "Allison!" by the time I got to #5. Mainly because it involves having to get/make a new card.
This much "getting into" at home is a little unusual and hopefully due to the new summer schedule changes and perhaps the need for a little more sleep. Or, she's honestly trying to be more proactive in getting stuff done (hey - I'll wash the windows!) but still needs some work in the judgement area (cascade not equal to windex). See all that smeary stuff? - not the correct look.
1 comment:
I'm not sure Elias even knows that one could wash windows...because we never do it at home.
Post a Comment