Thursday, May 19, 2011

Guess who?

On behalf of United Airlines and our United Express partner, SkyWest Airlines, please accept our sincere thanks for your patience and understanding during what we know was an extended delay in reaching Denver on May 18th.

I was alerted of the circumstances surrounding our decision to return back to Milwaukee to seek medical attention for an ill customer. I am truly sorry for the disruption of your travel plans and want to thank you for your understanding as we made preparations to get you to your destination.

I hope you will allow us the privilege to serve your travel needs again in the near future.

Sincerely,

Peggy Beirne
United Airlines
Customer Care

2 comments:

Erica said...

Man, I bet some of those folks were pissed. But we are glad you are OK. Can't wait for your second attempt at visiting Denver. We will certainly have to celebrate!!!

jamie said...

Yes - I know. Someday, I'll look back with amusement..... I'm going to travel everywhere Madden-style.