Allison lost another tooth - on top. That makes three across the front, but no new ones have really come in yet. So I'm wondering how she bites things. Not that it was an issue today.... the kids lost their lunch due to goofing off that led to an argument that led to lunch ending up on the floor. Kids went into timeout and Brian and I planned to drive a mealtime manners point home by being rather sympathetic to the kids afternoon hunger, but steadfast in the fact that the next meal was dinner.
We ate dinner early-ish and let the kids have extras. We'll see if they remember tomorrow. Of course, this did lead to an interesting incident at the grocery store where Jacob and I were standing in line and he said something like "Do I get lunch when we get home?" Me: "No." Jacob: "But you didn't let me eat lunch earlier...." It's like 2pm. The guy in front of me kindof turned around with a funny look on his face.
No comments:
Post a Comment