Well, it's been a while since I last posted. I was at a conference in San Jose, CA, and now completely understand why people overlook the whole earthquake / fire / landslide thing. Sue came up and stayed with the kids. Bruce wasn't waiting at the door to pick her up, so I think it went ok. Jacob got over his pooping phobia, but not without some .... er.... distress?
I had a great conference, learned a lot, but there was not a lot of free time so our team didn't get as much accomplished as we'd hoped.
Now it seems like the summer is gone. This weekend we're going camping with some friends and then Jacob will start back at daycare on Monday. Monday is also kindergarten orientation night (though class doesn't start until Sept 3rd). So we have a lot to do in two days - finish a quilt, write a paper, visit the zoo in Madison, go to the children's museum in Appleton, visit the train museum and the zoo in Green Bay, etc. Hum......
No comments:
Post a Comment