Monday, July 21, 2008

Old Leg-humper

I feel like I have so much to catch up on, I don't know where to start. I'll start with Astro. This story begins all the way back in Cincinnati when we first got Astro. First off, he was crated so that he didn't poop in the house. Secondly, we had a friend named Jim and Astro loved to hump Jim's leg. We figured it was a puppy thing and when we moved to Madison and on to Fond du Lac, the leg humping thing seemed to go away. Until, that is, Jim came to visit once when he was on a plant trip to Green Bay. No sooner had Jim sat down that Astro was over giving his leg a little loving. No matter what we said, I'm fairly certain Jim did not believe that Astro hadn't done that in a few years.

But, after Jim's departure, the leg humping went with it. That is, until last night. We had a BBQ with some of Brian's coworkers. One of them happened to be named Jim. No sooner had new Jim sat down that Astro started to get friendly with his leg. What was even funnier is that he kept trying to go back to Jim's leg - no one else. How bizarre.

In other Astro news, he's back in his crate at night and when we are out of the house. After we got back from camping we had a run of 4-5 accidents in the house over the next 10 days. The neighbor kids were supposed to come over to let him out while we were gone (and I assume they did) but I don't know if something else happened to stress him out, but he's crated until further notice.

No comments: