Ok - so sometimes you know how you forget things? It seems that I forget more than I remember these days. In fact, I was up the other night remembering many things that I had forgotten about. This morning (at a meeting that my colleague had forgotten about - so I'm not the only one) I was reminded that I am going to have a clicker box in my classroom this fall. What's a clicker box? It's a "student response system" that allows you to poll your students in class using these little remote clickers. That's cool you say (or not), but so what? I forgot this meant redesigning all of my powerpoint presentations for my geology courses this fall. Again - seemed like a better idea in March when I was going to be teaching 2 courses than it does in July when I know I'll have 4 plus hybrid development for spring. So I'm now downloading the software to add to powerpoint and am officially starting to freak out a little bit.
So what will I be doing this afternoon? Playing with the new T-ball thingie we bought this morning after learning that the kids love baseball and I suck at pitching. Why don't they take naps anymore!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment