Thursday, May 1, 2014

I tested cheese!

Allison has become a much better conduit of information between home and school.  She says "hey, there's a pajama day tomorrow" and there is a pajama day tomorrow!  This is pretty awesome and cool to be able to rely on her for more information rather than needing to communicate as much with her teachers.

However, we did have the following conversation in the car today.  And if you can summarize the cheese experience in a way that makes sense to me - I'll give you the gold star.

A: "Tomorrow, I get to taste-test cheese!"
M: "Really, why?"
A: "I don't get enough dairy"
M: "uh...."
A: "I tested three cheeses yesterday"
M: "Really, why?"
A: "I don't get enough dairy"

M: "Did you like the cheese?"
A: "yes, I tested three, the first was eh, the second was OK, but the third was good"
Jacob intervened: "was it mozzarella?"
A: "No, it was Monster-something"

Me: "Did everyone test the cheese?"
A: "No, Jenna had stickers"
M: "What?"
A: "Yesterday was Jenna, and tomorrow is..... Alyssa!  Jenna asked me, and I said yes"

M: "Why did you have cheese?"
A: "I don't know"
M: "But you get more cheese tomorrow?"
A: "Yes!"

2 comments:

Sue said...

Grandpa & I can't figure it out either, but it did give us a laugh! Let us know if you ever find out what's going on.

jamie said...

I did! There was cheese tasting outside the cafeteria as part of this Play for 60 campaign at the school. If you tested the cheese, you got a sticker.