It has been a crazy-busy weekend here, including Jacob's piano recital debut. He calls it "his worst performance ever." I argued that since it was his first recital, that made it also his best performance ever. He did not buy my argument. I guess he played a song for his class without any mistakes.
To be fair, he handled his mistake well and finished the piece. There were also A LOT of other kids making mistakes too. Here's the video:
Tell Jacob it sounds MUCH better than my first (and last) piano recital. I was so nervous and in the middle of the song I got lost and stopped for many seconds until I could get started again. It was miserable. I quit piano not too long after that. Of course, part of the reason I quit was that Derek came along and I was just too busy to practice anymore.
1 comment:
Tell Jacob it sounds MUCH better than my first (and last) piano recital. I was so nervous and in the middle of the song I got lost and stopped for many seconds until I could get started again. It was miserable. I quit piano not too long after that. Of course, part of the reason I quit was that Derek came along and I was just too busy to practice anymore.
Post a Comment