How do you post about an awesome 2-week vacation? I have no idea. Does anyone really want a total rehash of the trip? The highlights?
Ah - it's too overwhelming. We had fun. Lots of fun. Jacob caught bugs in at least 5 states. We got to meet the newest family member and see friends we hadn't seen in three years. The kids were (overall) great in the car and with all the traveling. I'm not saying we didn't have a few meltdowns.... but everyone can get out of sorts when the routines are disturbed. So, I'll summarize with a few pictures and maybe a funny story or two.
Pre-Brian: The kids and I drove out to visit Jen, William and Henry in Pennsylvania. Let me say that PA is a VERY boring state to drive though (so is OH) with some pretty cool to stuff to do it in. We spent two nights there and during the day, we went to Ricket's Glen State Park - which had a lot of waterfalls to hike to.
Here they are HOLDING HANDS. Had to capture that on film.
And, of course, some bug catching with Henry in the backyard.
We left Jen with Jacob's toothbrush and a fridge full of smelly left-overs. (We're AWESOME houseguests). After leaving PA, we headed on to coastal Connecticut and to pick Brian up. More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment