Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Annoyed today

So this is a post where I vent about things.  Because today was a crappy day.  It started because I was being e-mailed something on hotmail that was time-sensitive.  I set aside the time I needed to do it - and then - no hotmail.  Could not access the thing I needed.  Could not e-mail the person who was sending it to me because - guess what! - their contact info was in hotmail.  Bah.

Then it started to rain and a sinus headache hit while at work - with nothing to take.  Bah.

I had to go back and forth with the Online program AGAIN about this course development.  Sure - I'll develop a 4 credit class for you in the same semester I'm teaching 4 other classes - all because you didn't manage your people resources very well.  Oh, and I've love to START OVER because the company you contracted with wants me to use their textbook rather than the textbook you approved before.  Lovely.

Then I went to park at the kids' school and the people were parking with like... 6-8 feet between cars.  Just enough that another car WOULDN'T fit there, but far enough that the line was already several cars past the school fence.  I get bugged by inefficient parking in front of the school.

So - I should now think of some good things that happened today.... like.... the kids woke up without complaining.  Jacob practiced his piano.  And Allison spontaneously apologized for something that she said when she was mad.

No comments: