Leading up to the NFC playoff - it's a tough week to be a Bears Fan in NEWI. Parents outside the school noted the absence (entirely accidentally) of my Bears hat at school pickup yesterday. They can joke around - because I know they're good sports - but not everyone is.
Someone was telling me about their kid's school that had "Favorite Team Day - Packers Only Please."
Packers are on the front page of the newspaper and more than half the TV news is dedicated to Packers coverage. Today's story was about the crappy state of Soldier Field's playing surface.
We'll be watching the game on Sunday with some friends - Packers Fans. I'm really hoping the Bears win....
2 comments:
I can't imagine if Jacob went to the Packers only school. I think he'd be pretty vocal about what his favorite team is. Growing up a Bears fan in Packerland will make him one tough kid.
Yes - but I don't want him to get beat up about it....
Post a Comment