It's been a whole month since our last blog post. So much has happened..... well, not really. There was Halloween - and there are pictures - sometime I'll get the camera hooked up to the computer.
Jacob got the flu the other week - he vomited at school - which was quite traumatic for him.
Allison is enjoying piano lessons. We now have 4 variations of Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star to practice.
Brian and I had a babysitter last night - with no particular plans. That never happens.
Jacob got to take Nintendo DS to Allison's brownie scouts meeting the other day and he wanted to make sure I had both the DS and the charger and TWO cases (one for the DS and one for the charger). I said we didn't need two cases - we only needed one. An argument ensued, then Jacob said "why don't you just take two cases so that I won't have to keep complaining?"
I laughed and said we could take zero cases... Jacob decided that one was just perfect.
No comments:
Post a Comment