Friday, August 7, 2009

Back to School, Already?

We went school supply shopping yesterday. I think Allison was excited, and the kids were notably well-behaved in Target. We still need to get gym shoes (which must be left at school) and black expo markers and a 12x18 inch drawing pad. I found 12x16 inch and wondered if that was acceptable - but figured I could try another store before going "non-standard." Last year, the big search was for "bingo-dobbers."

It's weird that next year I'll be buying supplies for two. Fortunately, we don't need to do a lot of clothes shopping this year. I will probably look for some clothes for Allison, but Jacob moved up a size late winter / early spring, most of which still fit.

It still seems early to be school shopping, but next Friday we leave for Disney and then when we come back, Jacob and I go back to school.

No comments: