So I went outside to track down Astro this morning (his tie-out is no longer since Allison pulled down the laundry line - but given the rusty state of the base - that was inevitable). Three people on the block had their trash out at the curb. Our trash day is Thursday (tomorrow). So I, of course, pulled our trash to the curb.
Typically, it wouldn't be that big of a deal to miss trash day, because our trash can usually isn't even half full. But this week it is full of garage junk - so we can't afford to miss it. There were two other people on the block outside trying to figure out if today was somehow trash day. We were all pulling our cans to the street. I'm 99% sure it's tomorrow and not today. Better safe than sorry. We're all lemmings.
No comments:
Post a Comment