Friday we baked cookies from Allison's cookbook. They said "butter cookies" and frankly had such a high butter to flour ratio that I wasn't sure they were going to turn out. But they did, and they were good.

Saturday morning, we had swimming lessons and it was parent watching day. Allison is working on "big arms," which is hard because she's just rather submarine her way across the pool. I don't know where she gets that from...... Jacob is liking this session a bit more, I think, but he is still working on going fully under water.

We had friends over for dinner on Saturday night and the kids enjoyed playing Rock Band. Brian still wishes they would include a keyboard.

And Sunday, Brian scored a last minute ticket to the Packers / Bears game, while the kids and I spent the day hanging out with friends and crafting in downtown Appleton and then playing at our house.
1 comment:
I'd been wondering who jinxed the Bears on Sunday.
Post a Comment